[Openvas-discuss] Homepage for OpenVAS -- volunteers?

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Tue Mar 13 01:02:48 CET 2007

Hello,

I think it is important to have a (at least moderately) nice
homepage for OpenVAS.
I've heard rumors that someone worked on prototypes
but I have never seen them.

Please, if anyone has something beta on his/her disk,
submit it so it can be discussed and finished.
If anyone has interest in creating a OpenVAS homepage,
please speak up!
I have a simple site in mind, just explaining the status&aims and
where to download things, how to get involved. It will
be quite some work, though. No CMS, just direct HTML.

Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner                                   Intevation GmbH