[Openvas-discuss] Ideas and wishes for future improvements of OpenVAS

Lmwangi labeneator at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:53:40 CEST 2007

Hi All,
I would love to replace the authentication front end.  Personally, I feel
like its a mess.... In my opinion, we should replace it with something
similar to courier's Authdaemond. (We don't have to create a separate
authentication daemon, Maybe a plugin architecture....?) Courier is
abstracted from the password storage backends (SQL,LDAP,PAM). This ranks
high up there for me..

 Maybe we can also allow authentication over ssh-agent....
Just my thoughts