[Openvas-discuss] Creation Process for Network Vulnerbaility Tests

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Tue Oct 16 11:14:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

I drafted a process outline for the creation of OpenVAS NVTs and put it here:
http://www.openvas.org/creation-process-nvt.html

It is neither checked into SVN yet not linked from the hompage.

Please let me know if you agree in general with this approach
to a process description.

If there is no objection I will commit and link it. Then it is matter
of the OpenVAS team to refine the process further.
Oh, and to impement it btw ;-)