[Openvas-discuss] [ftpmaster@ debian.org: openvas-client_1.0.0-2_i386.changes?REJECTED]

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Tue Oct 23 16:03:03 CEST 2007

On Montag, 22. Oktober 2007, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 09:07:51PM +0200, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > Javier/Tim: Could you patch out the two files for the time being?
> > The next releases will take some time.
>
> Since it's in the sources I would have to repackage them. It's better if I
> use a new release since, otherwise, the orig.tar.gz of the package would not
> match an OpenVAS release.

OpenVAS-Client 1.0.1 just released :-)

For openvas-libraries and openvas-libnasl there should be no
such problems. Once they entered Debian as NEW, I will
release a new version of openvas-server to have a cleaner
package as well. The reason I'd like to postpone the new release
until then is that we might find other fixes by then.

Is this OK with you? Or should I better nonetheless release
a new openvas-server already now?