[Openvas-discuss] planning release of openvas-client 1.0.3 - translators: your turn!

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Wed Apr 2 11:02:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'd like to release version 1.0.3 of OpenVAS-Client.
Some Change Requests have been considered, some bugs fixed.
So I think it is time to go for a release.

Translations: If any translators would like to update the translation or
add a further one, please speak up ASAP and I will delay
release until you are finished. Else I plan to release end of this week.

Anything else comes to your mind that need change before release?