[Openvas-discuss] openvas-client etch backport

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Fri Jan 11 14:10:28 CET 2008

On Freitag, 11. Januar 2008, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> 2008/1/11, Jan-Oliver Wagner <jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de>:
> > we've created a Debian etch backport for openvas-client and made
> > it available here: http://apt.intevation.de/dists/etch/openvas/
>
> I can upload backports to the official Debian repository for backports
> if those are wanted (http://backports.org). Did you do anything
> special to the official Debian packages or did you just compile them
> in a Debian 'etch' chroot?

we simply rebuild with pbuilder.

backports.org would be really cool as primary OpenVAS etch source.
However, I think it would be good to keep a special OpenVAS
apt server for people who do not want to involve backports.org in their
sources.list. But that is not a problem, on our web page we can list
several sources.