[Openvas-discuss] (Re)Activation of openvas-plugins mailing list as focal point for coordinating NVT developments

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Tue Jan 22 09:55:36 CET 2008

Hello,

since I got more and more offlist communication about NASL scripts development,
I think it is a time to (re)activate the mailing list "openvas-plugins" which should
be the focal point for coordination of NASL development effords from now on.

Maybe we eventually need a more formalized process to coordinate this development,
but I think loose coordination on a mailing list will work out for the time being.

So please subscribe to this mailing list if you are interested in NASL script developments
and post any related topic there. "openvas-devel" should then remain a focus
for the actual OpenVAS server, client and related software.

All the best