[Openvas-discuss] NASL scripts to retrieve Windows registry information?

Robert Berkowitz robert.berkowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:59:32 CET 2008

On Dec 5, 2007 6:46 PM, Jan-Oliver Wagner
<jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de> wrote:
> I found various GPLed scripts that use some Registry information
> form the knowlege base. Reactivating these would be helpful.
> Also we could then develop scripts for the MS patch days.

I am not a windows expert either so I do not know how difficult it
would be to write these. Unless someone on th elist is willing to pick
this up and knows Windows I think getting the GPL'd scripts back into
the repository would be a good start. At the very least it will give
us something to reference when trying to develop new registry plugins.

-Robert

--
Robert Berkowitz
919.244.5704