[Openvas-discuss] Bug #645 solved

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at intevation.de
Fri Jul 4 09:13:14 CEST 2008

Am Freitag, 4. Juli 2008 08:18:28 schrieb Michael Wiegand:
> > It looks like some display initialisation code may get called even when
> > 'quiet' (batch) mode is specified.
>
> Indeed, I just tried running OpenVAS-Client without DISPLAY set in quiet
> mode and I get the same result. I opened a bug report on your behalf
> (http://bugs.openvas.org/645), I'll try to look into that later today.

Turned out to be a minor issue; the bug is solved in the current SVN revision
1020, OpenVAS-Client won't try to open DISPLAY anymore unless it is started
in GUI mode.

Thank you for reporting the bug!

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand                                   OpenPGP key: D7D049EC
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück                    http://www.intevation.de/