[Openvas-discuss] idea: Contest 'Best advances for OpenVAS Network Vulnerability Tests'

Boris Chernenko boris.chernenko at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 09:59:18 CEST 2008

Getting too formal will lead to slow-down and quite some overhead works.

I don't need a lawyer's text; at least some basic rules.
When does it start, when will it be over, how the winners will be selected, by who, how will the prices be paid, will they be transferable, etc.
The basic information that is found in any competition.

> Thats why I kept the draft text simple.

Where is it?