[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS donations?

Tim Brown timb at nth-dimension.org.uk
Thu Jul 24 20:29:35 CEST 2008

Michael,

Thanks for your response on OFTC I appreciate it, but could you clarify the
position as to what SPI require from OpenVAS in order to start taking
donations on our behalf?

Essentially, we intend to run a competition to encourage the Infosec community
to get involved in developing plugins for OpenVAS and to that end, several of
us intend to make donations that will be allocated as prizes for the most
promising contributions.

General proposal for the competion can be found at
http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/openvas-discuss/2008-June/000627.html.

Note that I have copied this to openvas-discuss, since I do not believe that
any of the contents of your response should be of a confidential nature.

All the best,
Tim
--
Tim Brown