[Openvas-discuss] Voting on Change Request #16

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at intevation.de
Wed Oct 8 12:53:18 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have prepared a change request which should solve the issue with new NVTs
becoming automatically enabled in OpenVAS-Client in cases where this type of
behavior is not desirable.

Please take a look at
http://www.openvas.org/openvas-cr-16.html
and let me know what you think and whether you agree with this request or not.

The change will only happen in the client and should be pretty
straightforward.

Regards,

  Michael
--