[Openvas-discuss] Any news on OpenVAS debian packages?

Dominique Karg dk at alienvault.com
Thu Apr 16 20:24:08 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot Michael, will test that tomorrow. Problem is I need all
or nothing; most users will use the all-in-one  installer for a test
environment before doing a bigger deployment, and that requires
client, server, libs and plugins.

Any chance you could share those others too?

Greetings,

Dominique