[Openvas-discuss] Compiling under FreeBSD 7.1?

Nigel J. Taylor njtaylor at asterisk.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 8 13:02:02 CEST 2009

John,

You might find that the OpenBSD port I did is close, it's not in the OpenBSD
ports tree. I have attached a current copy. In OpenBSD libresolv no longer exists.

I have a number of patches which get applied in the port including one for
below. The structure is different between mine and yours.

Regards

Nigel Taylor