[Openvas-discuss] Article writer for OpenVAS needed

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Thu Aug 20 17:42:50 CEST 2009

 I mentioned in a private reply to Jan that I already started on an
article like this.  I'm open to collaboration if you (and anyone else)
are.

 -geoff

 Geoff Galitz
 Blankenheim, Germany
 http://www.galitz.org

 On Thu 20/08/09 18:35 , Tim Brown  wrote:

 On Thursday 20 August 2009 15:57:51 Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > a german computer magazine searches for an author
 > who like to write an article about OpenVAS.
 > It is not mandatory to write the article in german,
 > english would be accepted as well. I guess german
 > is preferred though.
 >
 > Let me know and I can connect you.
 >
 > Best
 >
 > Jan

 More than happy to write it. I may also be able to get it translated in
 German by one of my colleagues if necessary. What's the view point for
the
 article?

 Tim
 --