[Openvas-discuss] Some OpenVAS questions

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Thu Oct 1 13:53:50 CEST 2009

Hello,

First of all I would like to say thank you for such a nice open source
and free alternative for Nessus.
I am using OpenVAS with the OpenVAS-client to scan my networks but are
there any tools like Inprotect to manage these scans?
I see Autonessus but is there also a tool which can create pie charts or
 pdf's.
The html is very very nice but I want to create a report over the last
month, year etc and pie charts and some nice graps help convincing my
management ;)

Thanks in advance and again: thanks for such a nice tool!

Kind regards,

Michiel