[Openvas-discuss] unale to rsync NVT's

tanishk lakhaani tanishk.lakhaani at mca.gov.in
Thu Oct 1 15:17:01 CEST 2009

Hi Everybody!!!

I am unable to use the openvas-nvt-sync script to get the NVT's for my
OpenVas Server from its upstream server. As a result of this my Scan results
are not very much descriptive.

Requested to suggest a remedy for this.

Regards

Tanishk

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you