[Openvas-discuss] unale to rsync NVT's

tanishk lakhaani tanishk.lakhaani at mca.gov.in
Mon Oct 5 10:01:02 CEST 2009

Hi Micheal,
I have successfuklly deployed OpenVAS, but it is not producing the
descriptive results as Nessus Does. The Probabale reason for this is that,
OpenVAS has 11563 NVT's or plugins preloaded with the installation package,
& we need to get rest of the NVT's  approx (20563)using this script
"openvas-nvt-sync". The problem that I am facing is that, I am unable to run
"openvas-nvt-sync" script to get the rest of the NVT's.

Rgds
Tanishk