[Openvas-discuss] Some OpenVAS questions

Scott Algatt salgatt at turtleshell.net
Mon Oct 19 17:30:12 CEST 2009

I have been messing around with just such an interface.  It is over at
www.turtleshell.net and it is called the MiniVM.  I have it prebuilt
into a VMware image.  I welcome anyone to download it, toy with it,
and complain about it so that I can fix any bugs.  It grew out of a
need in a previous life and I just never let go it.  I made sure to
add pretty graphs and a dashboard with some basic data and stats.

It is running on a trimmed FreeBSD OS and currently only runs OpenVAS
1.x since the FreeBSD compile and I were having some issues.  I have
an update feature built into it so updates can be propagated pretty
quickly.  Take a peak and let me know how I can make it better for
all!

-Scott