[Openvas-discuss] Some OpenVAS questions

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Wed Oct 21 18:16:56 CEST 2009

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Openvas-discuss] Some OpenVAS questions
From: Michiel van Es <michiele at info.nl>
To: openvas-discuss at wald.intevation.org
<openvas-discuss at wald.intevation.org>
Date: 10/21/2009 06:03 PM

Ah stupid me, I don't need the -P and -p ouput for now I can jut use the
- -T xml output .
But if I get it right I see the sql ouput is available for the plugins
but not for the results?
So I can have an .xml file with the results and a .sql file with the
loaded plugins?
To combine them both I have to run a perl script to parse the xml files
in to sql files right?

Regards,

Michiel