[Openvas-discuss] Some OpenVAS questions

Felix Wolfsteller felix.wolfsteller at intevation.de
Thu Oct 22 09:30:40 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 21 October 2009 17:37:54 Michiel van Es wrote:
> > OpenVAS-Client has options to create sql.
> > Try
> > OpneVAS-Client --help
> > for more and watch out for option "--sqlize-output".
> >
> > Haven't tested this feature myself though.
>
> I tried it but I can not get the results in sql format?!
> I ran it like:
> OpenVAS-Client -q 127.0.0.1 9390 admin geheim007
> /root/scripts/audits/networks/bcm.txt -p -P -S bcm_results.sql
>
> But I don't get an .sql file..maybe I use it the wrong way?
>
> Anybody of the OpenVAS team can shed their light on this matter?

If anything does not work as stated in the help (OpenVAS-Client --help),
please file a bug report on http://bugs.intevation.de.

Also, if the output of --help can be clarified in any way, feel free to drop
an email with a suggestion for improvement here.

enjoy,

-- felix

--
Felix Wolfsteller |  ++49 541 335083-783  |  http://www.intevation.de/