[Openvas-discuss] SLAD + OpenVAS

Sujith Mohan sujith at poornam.com
Thu Sep 3 10:43:43 CEST 2009

Yes Geoff,

   I am using it . Actually, i was working on SLAD for few days and i got it
working with latest versions of Openvas-Server and Openvas-Client.

Regards,
--
Sujith Mohan

"Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is the master
of presence of mind"
On Monday 31 August 2009, Geoff Galitz wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm working on an OpenVAS article and am looking at the SLAD routines.  I'm
> really just wondering if people are using SLAD?
>

> -geoff

> Geoff Galitz
> Blankenheim NRW, Germany
> http://www.galitz.org/
> http://german-way.com/blog/

DISCLAIMER  :  This email and any files transmitted with it are property of Poornam Info Vision Pvt. Ltd. This email contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.