[Openvas-discuss] Problem with OpenVAS 2.0.3

Isabella Disley ixhd at rogers.com
Sat Sep 19 16:54:09 CEST 2009

OK, good tip!  Your idea brought me indirectly to dumping the openvasd cofnig.
I did;

./openvasd -d

which showed me the new version of the OpenVAS daemon was using  libraries from an older version of OpenVAS (2.0.1).

That in turn got me looking at my ld.so.conf file, in which I had a path to the older version of OpenVAS.  Once I removed the older references it now works like a charm.

Thanks to all who responded.

Cheers,
Mark