[Openvas-discuss] first post

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Tue Sep 22 00:30:34 CEST 2009

Hi Javier,

On Sunday 20 September 2009 11:01:25 Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I wrote one already yesterday for the Debian package. Please review the
> attached file. If it's to everybody's pleasure feel free to commit it to SVN
> or ask me to do it.

thanks a lot for writing this man page!

I just commited with only slight changes (fix date, typo and naming).
Please feel free to improve it directly in SVN.

All the best

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück
AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460 | Geschäftsführer: Lukas Grunwald, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner