[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Libs 3.1.1

Matthew Coene mcoene at Bacardi.com
Tue Aug 3 18:28:53 CEST 2010

First off... I have to say... Absolute aces to you all for getting WMI to a
workable state for the average person to be able to compile... Went fine in
my case and I am sure this is bound to make smiles abound around here if I
can now combine Policy details with the Vuln reports...

I am now having a slight compile problem with the 3.1.1 libs...   It seems
that there is a double declaration or definition which it seems to be
choking on...

Getting much farther and faster in this effort which I am sure is
indicative of everyone's hard work and dedication...  So thanks to everyone
involved...

Cheers,

Matt