[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Libs 3.1.1

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at greenbone.net
Wed Aug 4 08:41:54 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, 3. August 2010 18:38:38 schrieb Stefan Schwarz:
> Am 03.08.2010 18:28, schrieb Matthew Coene:
> > I am now having a slight compile problem with the 3.1.1 libs...   It
> > seems that there is a double declaration or definition which it seems to
> > be choking on...
>
> Seems to be a typo error.
> Just edit openvas-libraries/nasl/wmi_interface_stub.c and change
> wmi_connect_rsop to wmi_connect_reg at line 153.
> Didn't check it with WMI, but regular stuff is ok.

Thanks to both of you for spotting this. This is of course correct, there is
indeed a bug in the 3.1.1 release.

I have fixed the bug and have just released openvas-libraries 3.1.2 -- which
should compile properly, even without WMI. ;)

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück, Germany | AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460