[Openvas-discuss] Problem with Authentication of the OV Manager at the Scanner

birkel at fh-brandenburg.de birkel at fh-brandenburg.de
Wed Aug 11 19:18:43 CEST 2010

Quoting Matthew Mundell <matthew.mundell at greenbone.net>:

>> the command get_tasks was executed without problems, but if i try the
>> get_reports command - it throws: Failed to read response.
>
> Did you pass get_reports the right options?
>
> If you run openvas-manager with -v you should be able to see the failure in
> the logs (var/log/openvas/openvasmd.log).

hi matthew,

i ran this command over my shell:
omp -v --pretty-print --xml="<get_reports
report_id=\"048fa5f7-43a8-4720-8487-089e85e01b0e\"/>"

another time i got the message 'Failed to read response'

the log indicates a error in a prepared statement - as it seems for me.
you can find the log here:
http://www.copypastecode.com/34607/

kindest regards
Dennis