[Openvas-discuss] Problem with Authentication of the OV Manager at the Scanner

Thibaut Pasquiou thibaut.pasquiou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 19:42:35 CEST 2010

Hi everyone.

I'm having the exact same problem with cli since I upgraded to the latest
release and I was about to ask the very same question.

OS: ubuntu 9.10
OpenVAS components: latest releases from website's frontpage
I use cli -> manager -> scanner; everything works fine until get_reports.
   bash output : Failed to read response
   in openvasmd.log, I have : init_iterator: sqlite3_prepare failed: near
")":syntax error

Meanwhile, gsa works fine so I guess the problem might rather be openvas-cli
than openvas-manager.

How could we solve this problem?

Regards.