[Openvas-discuss] Can't use SMB credentials

Jean Mouric j.mouric at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 15:49:27 CEST 2010

>Doing a | xmlstarlet will probably be easier.

I'll consider it.

>This should be of type password.

How could I miss this? I changed it, but it still doesn't work though.

>Note also that if the target has a credential associated with it, then the
>Manager will also send those credentials.  This could override the values
>you sent here.

As I said, the lsc_credential method doesn't work either for SMB, which is
also why I think the type error above isn't the source of the problem. Is
there any difference in the handling of SMB parameters by the manager
compared to SSH? Maybe I shouldn't specify this in clear text but a specific
format?