[Openvas-discuss] Fw: openvassd not running and cant connect to server

NISU DOJ nisudoj at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 18:30:10 CEST 2010

The problem is fixed.
Once I connected to the server,  I went to the scan assistant to create the task and profile.  The plugins showed up.  I can now also manually create a task and scope without going through assistant and the plugins will now show.  The scan assistant did something to make it work as I manually created a task and scope before and plugins werent shown.

Thank you all for your help