[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Scanner 3.1 rc2: Please test

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Mon Jun 28 16:08:00 CEST 2010

Hello,

today OpenVAS Scanner 3.1 rc2 was released.

It is pretty stable and I am not aware of significant missing features
or presence of ugly bugs.

Everyong who feels like it: please take this release and test it.

If we don't get negative feedback, final 3.1.0 will be released in
the near future.

You will notice the there is no OpenVAS-Client 3.1.
The 3.0 version remains compatible with OpenVAS Scanner 3.1.

Downloads of the source code is here:
http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/749/openvas-libraries-3.1.0.rc2.tar.gz
http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/750/openvas-scanner-3.1.0.rc2.tar.gz

We'd appreciate if packagers would drop a note once packages are available
for those people who do not want to compile from source.

Let us know the result of your testing!