[Openvas-discuss] Greenbone Secuirty Assistant Internal Errors!

Jan Muhammad janmuhd at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 14:51:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have started openvas-administrator manually (# /usr/local/bin/openvasad); but when I check for everything is correct with
# ./openvas-check-setup --server

I get a warning message about default port;

WARNING: OpenVAS Administrator is listening on port 3567, which is NOT the default port!
SUGGEST: Ensure OpenVAS Administrator is listening on port 9393.

So am not sure how and where I need to change the port number to fix this error. The log file is attached.

Also, have created an Admin account, but on Web Client I get the same errors... Do I need to restart any service?

Cheers,

-Jan