[Openvas-discuss] Greenbone Secuirty Assistant Internal Errors!

Michael Wiegand michael.wiegand at greenbone.net
Thu Aug 4 15:36:54 CEST 2011

* Jan Muhammad [ 4. Aug 2011]:
>    WARNING: OpenVAS Administrator is listening on port 3567, which is NOT the
>    default port!
>    SUGGEST: Ensure OpenVAS Administrator is listening on port 9393.
>
>    So am not sure how and where I need to change the port number to fix this
>    error. The log file is attached.

This depends entirely on the distribution you are using and on the
packages you have used to install OpenVAS.

Most likely there is a file /etc/init.d/openvas-administrator which
launches OpenVAS Administrator. This would be a good starting point.

For more information please check you distributions documentation and
ask the maintainers of the packages you installed.

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück, Germany | AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460