[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Documentation Project

Le Huy Ha halh at tinhvan.com
Sat Aug 6 05:34:25 CEST 2011

I would like to translate to Vietnamese so can i join to translation group ?

On 08/06/2011 04:13 AM, Matthew Mundell wrote:
> Maybe this needs a better name, because openvas-administrator is also the
> "OpenVAS Administrator".

>>> Good idea, Geoff!
>> I second that.
> --
> Greenbone Networks GmbH
> Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck, Germany | AG Osnabrueck, HR B 202460
> Executive Directors: Lukas Grunwald, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner

Best Regards,

Mr. Le Huy Ha
Manager - IS Department

Tinhvan Technologies., JSC.
Addr:   8th floor, Sport Hotel, Hacinco Student Village
         Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi
Mobile:  0904134886
Tel:     04-35589970 (ext 145)
Fax:     04-35589971