[Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Documentation Project

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Tue Aug 9 12:15:01 CEST 2011

Indeed.... good question.  Now is a good time to get this going.  What I would really like to use is a specific wiki called Confluence.  The main reason is that is has a good PDF generator we can use to make the user/admin guides with and it also has some good diagram plugins.  It is open source and is free for open-source projects.

We need somewhere to host it, though.  Is anyone willing to provide access to a server that can host confluence (it is java based).

I am, of course, open to alternatives.

-Geoff