[Openvas-discuss] Openvas Query!

Vijay Arora varora27 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:56:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have an Openvas server with GSA installed on a Ubuntu Server. It is
working fine but I have a specific requirement, as follows:

Once we run a scan using openvas and once it completes, our requirement from
there is to get the XML format of report sent across to a different location
as in a physical folder within the same server or a different server.
Problem is that I am not able to find the physical location on my openvas
server, where it is storing the reports in xml format.

Any suggestion on this is appreciated

Thanks,
Vijay A