[Openvas-discuss] Openvas Query!

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Wed Aug 17 21:11:36 CEST 2011

> Once we run a scan using openvas and once it completes, our requirement from
> there is to get the XML format of report sent across to a different location
> as in a physical folder within the same server or a different server.
> Problem is that I am not able to find the physical location on my openvas
> server, where it is storing the reports in xml format.

Report is stored in database.  XML generated on request.  You could create
an "Escalator" in the GSA to email the report to someone.

Or with some work you could create a "System Logger" type Escalator and
then get syslog to call the "omp" client to fetch the report

	http://www.greenbone.net/learningcenter/remote_controlled.html

Or something similar with an HTTP Get or SNMP Escalator.