[Openvas-discuss] Translate

Henri Doreau henri.doreau at greenbone.net
Wed Aug 17 23:37:48 CEST 2011

2011/8/15 Joao Daniel Neves <joaodanielnevesss at hotmail.com>:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I want to help OpenVas by translating it into my native language
> (brazilian-portugues). How should I proceed?

Hello,

thanks for your interest and proposition.

Documentation for translators is available online[1].
You will need a fresh copy of the subversion trunk (see [2]). Existing
translations are in <openvas>/gsd/src/translations.
When you're done please just send the translation to this list.

Please let us know if you have questions about the process or need anything.

Regards.

[1] http://wald.intevation.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/trunk/gsd/doc/translations-howto.txt?rev=10275&root=openvas&view=markup
[2] http://wald.intevation.org/scm/?group_id=29

--