[Openvas-discuss] ERROR: Could not determine database revision, database corrupt or in invalid format.

Andrew Rice the_integrator at tesco.net
Thu Aug 18 14:57:29 CEST 2011

Danke

I wasn't expecting such a rapid response.  It appears the original error
may have been because it was already running.
I used sudo to run the check program and it was fine.  I can run a scan
against the host machine.
Now if I can just sort out my networking so it will scan externally :-)

Best regards
Andrew