[Openvas-discuss] Stalled at 1%

Jo�o Daniel Neves joaodanielnevesss at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:17:15 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

A  time ago,  I have written telling that my scan get
stalled at 1% ( when scanning XP SP2 with FW enabled ) I have tried some
 diferents configures by enabling or not enabling some port scans.

When I tought that I haev discovered, I repeated just to check and amazing scan did not get stalled.

 I could not figure anything! Does some one else have any clue of what can cause it?

Are this scan really unstable?

I will continue searching. If I get more interesting result I will write!