[Openvas-discuss] Using GSA web interface, want to scan 150 mixed notation hosts

Peter Collins pcollins at monexa.com
Thu Aug 25 01:15:31 CEST 2011

I want to scan 150 hosts, mostly by IP address, some hostnames.

To create a target, the maximum number of characters is 200, so I cannot fit
all my hosts in one target. It throws an error when I exceed that.

--also--

When I create a task, it seems I can only add one target to the task.

I would like all my targets to show up in one report. It looks like I can
have a max of 15 targets per report.

How can I scan 150 hosts and get them all in one report using GSA web?

thanks!

--

**

Peter