[Openvas-discuss] Website relaunch

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Fri Aug 26 14:48:15 CEST 2011

> Let us know what you think!

Nice.  It looks much slicker.

How about linking the front page image to the "OpenVAS Software" page?

"Source Codes" on the download page should be "Source Code".  Plural of
code is code.

How about "NVT OID Assignment" instead of "OID Assignment for NVTs", to
stop it from wrapping in the bottom menu?

The table on the binary packages page could be nicer (thin rounded borders
like page heading).

Any reason why Development Platform is under both Misc and Development?

I wonder a little about the grey background lines, made me think my monitor
cable had slipped out.  And the flashing part of the Ohloh thing puts me
off.  But these are just me being old skool I guess.

> Is it better than the current one (http://www.openvas.org/)?

Yes.