[Openvas-discuss] Website relaunch

Jan-Oliver Wagner Jan-Oliver.Wagner at greenbone.net
Tue Aug 30 09:13:59 CEST 2011

Hello,

got several feedbacks so far, thank you very much for that!
Everyone seems to think the new website is better than the current one.
Some suggestions to improve the new one also arrived and I am trying
to consider them for the new site.

I plan to put the new website online tomorrow ...

All the best

	Jan