[Openvas-discuss] Fwd: setup problem

Peter Collins pcollins at monexa.com
Fri Aug 12 20:36:04 CEST 2011

Thanks. I did some googling and found an archive of this list talking about
the issue. I have started the scanner and am now running openvasmd --update,
which is taking a very long time. But I think it is working properly. the
process is low cpu and ram consumption but the disk is spinning constantly.
 So when that completes, I'll try the check again.

thanks

Peter

--

**

*Peter Collins | Manager, Network Operations | Monexa Solutions Inc.*

*O. 604.630.5698 | f. 604.630.5652
e. pcollins at monexa.com*

* *

*[image: Description: www.monexa.com] <http://www.monexa.com/>
www.monexa.com - Game-Changing Billing Now Possible. Cha-Ching

Formerly:
[image: Description: IP Applications]
This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the named person(s). Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately so that we may
correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message.*