[Openvas-discuss] Using GSA web interface, want to scan 150 mixed notation hosts

Peter Collins pcollins at monexa.com
Thu Aug 25 20:02:35 CEST 2011

Since this has everyone stumped I'll ask another question. Is it possible to
use the GSA web interface with a .csv file of all the ips you want scanned?

I notice the OpenVAS client allows this, but of course I can't get the
client to connect the the server. It says "unable to establish connection to
the remote host using the specified protocol version!"

--

**

*Peter Collins | Manager, Network Operations | Monexa Solutions Inc.*

*O. 604.630.5698 | f. 604.630.5652
e. pcollins at monexa.com*

* *

*[image: Description: www.monexa.com] <http://www.monexa.com/>
www.monexa.com - Game-Changing Billing Now Possible. Cha-Ching

Formerly:
[image: Description: IP Applications]
This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the named person(s). Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately so that we may
correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message.*