[Openvas-discuss] GSA shows NVT version date doesn't update

Peter Collins pcollins at monexa.com
Wed Aug 31 23:18:46 CEST 2011

GSA shows NVT version date doesn't update.

I shut down the three main openvas processes, and gsad. I ran command line
NVT update, which completed successfully.

Then I ran openvasmd --rebuild, completed fine.

Then I start up the 3 openvas processes, and gsad, and when I go to the NVT
Feed page in GSAD, and the Feed Version date is still from two weeks ago:

Feed Version

201108150957

Shouldn't it show the current or at least yesterday's date?

thanks

Peter

--

**

*Peter Collins | Manager, Network Operations | Monexa Solutions Inc.*

*O. 604.630.5698 | f. 604.630.5652
e. pcollins at monexa.com*

* *

*[image: Description: www.monexa.com] <http://www.monexa.com/>
www.monexa.com - Game-Changing Billing Now Possible. Cha-Ching

Formerly:
[image: Description: IP Applications]
This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the named person(s). Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately so that we may
correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message.*