[Openvas-discuss] gsad: handshake has failed (-9)

Zaki Akhmad zakiakhmad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:56:00 CET 2011

I am having difficulties on setting the openvas-manager.

When I run the gsd, I can't get login. The gsd seems hang.
Here's the terminal log when I run the gsd.

SA-Desktop(16530)/ KSharedDataCache::Private::mapSharedMemory: Opening
cache "/var/tmp/kdecache-za/icon-cache.kcache" page size is 4096
GSA-Desktop(16530)/ KSharedDataCache::Private::mapSharedMemory:
Attached to cache, determining if it must be initialized
GSA-Desktop(16530)/ KSharedDataCache::Private::mapSharedMemory: Cache
fully initialized -- attached to memory mapping
GSA-Desktop(16530)/ KSharedDataCache::Private::mapSharedMemory:
5214208 bytes available out of 10485760
QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed:
Tidak ada berkas atau direktori seperti itu
QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths: /home/za/.config/ibus/bus
Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon

Is there something that I miss?

-za,