[Openvas-discuss] NASL files not being added to the cache

Matthew Mundell matthew.mundell at greenbone.net
Sat Jan 29 15:20:42 CET 2011

> Yes=2C I am subscribed.

Oh, right.  The just of Jan's response on Tue, 25 Jan 2011:

	We took care it works for both, pre-OpenVAS-4 and with the upcoming OpenVAS-4.
	Even the dependencies to ".nes" NVTs are automatically translated to the .nasl
	Note that we use the very same OIDs for the new NASLs that replace the NES'.
	Thats why we must prevent they are both active and thats why you see this

With citations at