[Openvas-discuss] OSP or OTP or OMP - i need it!

Derek Sooman phantazmm at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:34:27 CET 2011

I wonder if that ruby stuff works with jruby then you could run it in the JVM along with your other java stuff, or wrap java code around it.

Ruby is a good one to learn for security stuff as metasploit is written in it and that’s how you write your own exploits and payloads, etc.    I’ve got a book on how to do this.

Derek.