[Openvas-discuss] Still problems with local checks

Brad Alexander storm16 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:30:10 CET 2011

I posted a couple of weeks ago about having problems with Debian local
checks, and since then, I have tried looking online and doing some testing
myself. I have verified all of the settings are correct according to the the
compendium, tried moving the cert and pubkey out of .ssh, and having seen
online that some success was had

No SSH crendentials were supplied.
Hence local security checks are not enabled.

Is this still a problem with the version of libgnutls? Even with DSA keys?
Is there anything else I can do to enable local checks? Downgrading
libgnutls is not an option...Can someone suggest a fix for this?

Thanks,
--b